A little bit of everything. (With a twisted sense of humor.) You name it, I take requests.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

hilary duff made me do it

today, i took my 10 year old daughter to see hilary duff. what i thought would be chinese water torture, was actually pretty fun. my daughter was so excited, she made posters, and of course when you see your child excited, you get excited too. i cheered, i yelled, i jumped. "hil-a-ry, hil-a-ry." and, the most frightening part was i knew the words to the songs too, because my daughter plays them constantly so even the neighbors can hear them i'm sure. i saw these straight faced hilary look alike mothers, but they weren't jumping around at all. what fun is that? your mother says she'll take you to a hilary duff concert, and she tries to play the cool teenager again. newsflash--too late. it reminds me of that song, "she was gonna shake her ass, on the hood of whitesnake's car...."

we went to eatin' park for a bite afterwards, (it was late, not my choice of food.) and there were these scuzzy girls in front of us waiting, trashing hilary duff. i looked at my dauther, and saw her ear to ear smile go straight. i looked at the scuzzy teen, and told her to "shut up." she did, and put two and two together, plus the "lizzy mcguire" dress that my daughter had on, and made a genius deduction. (freaking bitch.)

thank you hilary duff. however, we did wait outside, and since i paid ten bucks for a poster, and twenty for a tee shirt, i wish i could've gotten one of them signed. she walked and waved, but never came close enough to my daughter. nuts. next year, or maybe on the "greatest hits" tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home