A little bit of everything. (With a twisted sense of humor.) You name it, I take requests.

Friday, April 22, 2005

OH FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

I am so sick of hearing about this crap. I realize that these people were probably minding their own business, but don't they understand why they had to be checked at the border? Until I hear more of the story, I'm going to have to side with customs on this one.

If clowns had hijacked planes, there would be border alert for clowns. (oh shit, I make myself laugh out loud. visualize this, "ok chuckles. take off the nose and step away from the dog balloon.") If it had been smurfs, everybody who is blue would be questioned. (Would that include the "blue men", or just short blue people?) Since it happed to be men of middle eastern origin that decided to hijack planes, well, you do the math.

If it looks like a duck, shits like a duck, and smells like a duck, it's probably a duck.

If you don't have anthing to hide, quit your bitching and hand over your shit so they can search your stuff. I've been questioned at the border between us and canada. My brother even had his car "dumped" and he was searched. Oh well, he survived. (This is the husband of the demon-in-law--see earlier posts. His U.S. border search was probably his last intimate physical contact that he enjoyed.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home