A little bit of everything. (With a twisted sense of humor.) You name it, I take requests.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

its a what!??? A BLOW UP DOLL????

My husband and I were going for a Sunday drive, yes, even though it's Thursday. We were driving on a vacant road by our house, there are no houses, no electricity, just animals and road. He yells, "Stop, stop. Back up. I think I saw a blow up doll." I'm thinking he's nuts. How the hell could he spot that from the road. I back up and sure enough, a blow up doll. Complete with fake boobs, a suprised look, (open mouth, too.) and apparently anatomically correct. (eww) It apparently was even repaired with some duct tape. He picks it up with his fingertips, and we are laughing our asses off. He hung it on a tree limb, kind of like they do to hubcaps around here, just in case somebody lost it, and is looking for it. Can you visualize that? "Earl, I know that blow up doll blew out the window around here somewhere, keep your eyes peeled."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home