A little bit of everything. (With a twisted sense of humor.) You name it, I take requests.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Well, I JOINED THE GYM

I did it, I joined the health club. In a million years, I never thought I would do it. My husband talked me into it and I love it.

In a decent amount of time, I will post before and after photos, but only after my after photo is presentable.

I never realized how comfortable women are when they're naked around each other. I have made some locker room observations. Here they are:
1. Nobody's boobs stay above their elbows after 38
2. Most women have thinning bushes
3. Even though you try hard to maintain eye contact, you wind up glancing, and notice other people glancing at you too.
4. If you want to hear women's real secrets, be a fly on the wall in the sauna.
5. Old people are the least shy of anybody.

I will update the list as I see necessary.

The thinning BUSH thing though--shit they never tell you THAT in gym class. I've even noticed that mine has gone from 70's afro, to receding hairline bed head. What the heck is going on. And--you always see gray hair on heads, you never really realize that your pubes will be gray too. So, do you start dying it?
It doesn't matter anyway I guess, you can't notice it in the dark. I just keep taking my husbands beard trimmer to it, hoping I'll get some of the natural curl back. (If he knew, he'd probably kill me.) It's like trying to trim steel wool. I wonder if it's because I'm Italian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home